Birch 1 and Birch 5 Cabins
The Birch 1 and Birch 5 Cabins are double cabins available for groups up to 20 people per cabin. Each side includes sleeping accommodations for up to ten people and bathroom facilities. The cabins also have a central meeting room with a fireplace and a kitchenette.
The Birch 1 & 5 Cabins feature:
- Each side has a bunk room with 10 bunks
- One full bathroom on each side
- Meeting room with fireplace in center of each cabin
- Small kitchenette in center of each cabin
Birch 2, 3 & 4 Cabins
Birch Cabins 2, 3 and 4 can sleep up to eight people each and are primarily used for our summer camp programs. Each cabin also has a toilet and sink.
The Birch 2, 3 & 4 Cabins feature:
- Each cabin has 8 single mattress bunks/cots
- Bathroom has sink and toilet (no hot water)
- Each cabin has a fireplace
- Shower house available