Ride the Bus to Camp!
This year we are offering limited bus service for our campers. Thanks to a grant from the Wisconsin United Methodist Foundation, there is NO COST to ride the bus in 2018! We have chosen weeks of camp that have a variety of ages and choices so your family can take advantage of this new transportation option to make coming to camp even easier.
How do I sign up for the camp bus?
1. Choose the week of camp that has a bus route passing near your location.
2. When registering for your camp, be sure to check the "Ride the bus!" option.
3. As you pay for your registration, the bus fee of $40 ($20 each way) will be added to your bill.
4. For 2018, the fee will be automatically waived as it is being paid by a grant from the Wisconsin United Methodist Foundation!
5. As camp approaches, you will be contacted by the Camp & Retreat Ministries office about bus drop-off and pick-up times, as well as potential alternate pick-up locations along the route.
If you have any follow-up questions, please contact Kimberly Rowe, Camps Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org