Milton Giese Dining Hall
The Milton Giese Dining Hall is the main dining facility at Lake Lucerne. This two story hall features dining upstairs and two additional meeting spaces downstairs.
Upper level dining area
- Homemade meals, prepared in modern professional kitchen - raved about by campers and guests alike!
- Family style or buffet service, provide by friendly staff
- Features large fireplaces at each end with wrap around southern windows
- Expansive deck overlooks Lake Lucerne
- Dining capacity of 175, meeting space accommodates 250.
Lower level conference space:
- Conference room
- Meeting space for 15
- Conference table and chairs
Great room, program space arranged to suit
- Tables and chairs available
- Refrigerator for guests to use
Restrooms facilities available on both levels.
Audio/Visual equipment is available for guests upon request. Please make a request prior to arrival so we have the needed items reserved for you. Wireless internet available.
Fully handicap accessible with an elevator.